“Jimmy Odukoya, the son of Bimbo and Taiwo Odukoya, has become the Senior Pastor of the Fountain of Life Church. This was announced during a church service in Lagos.
Rotimi Okpaise, a pastor, explained that before Taiwo Odukoya passed away, he had discussed the succession plan with the Board of Trustees. They all agreed to elect Jimmy as the Senior Pastor and the board’s chairperson.
Here are some interesting facts about Jimmy:
- He’s not just a pastor but also a Nollywood actor and musician, starting his acting career in 2016 with ‘Baby Shower’.
- He played a lead role in Netflix’s ‘Woman King’ and has appeared in other movies like ‘Lifting the Veil,’ ‘I am Nazzy,’ and ‘Oga Pastor.’
- Besides acting, he’s a motivational speaker, dancer, and fitness enthusiast.
- He was nominated for the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award in the “Best Supporting Actor of the Year” category.
- In an interview, he mentioned that being a pastor doesn’t affect his acting career. He believes there’s no such thing as a “Christian actor.”
- In 2013, he married Oluwakemi Odukoya (nee Banjoko) in London.”